No unlawful or prohibited use
You may not use the Transwa website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms or in any manner which could damage or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Transwa website. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Use of communication services
The Transwa website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group. As a user of these services you agree that you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose other than with Transwa’s prior approval.
- Engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, unsolicited emailing or spamming through the Transwa website.
- Delete any author attributions, legal or other notices, proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Collect information about other users, including their personal information, without their consent.
Transwa has no obligation to monitor communication services but may in its sole discretion edit or remove any materials posted to its website or applications.
Materials provided to Transwa
By posting, uploading or providing your materials, feedback and suggestions you grant Transwa, its contractors and agents, permission to use your materials in connection with the operation of its business. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your materials.
Links to other websites
Links to other web sites are inserted for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. It is your responsibility to make your own decision about the relevance, accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites.
Transwa may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Transwa website at any time, without notice.
Transwa is committed to delivering quality service to its customers and makes every effort to ensure that all information and material on its website is free from error. Transwa does not represent or warrant that the content of its website is accurate, current or complete. All information is subject to change without notice.
Transwa does not represent or warrant that any files obtained from or through the website are free from computer viruses or other defects.
Accordingly to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Public Transport Authority of Western Australia and the State of Western Australia and its officers and employees are released from liability (including in respect of negligence) for any loss, damage, cost and expense caused by use of, or reliance on, the Transwa website and the information contained on it.
Public Transport Authority of Western Australia’s materials including internet pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video, are protected by copyright law. Copyright of Public Transport Authority of Western Australia’s materials resides with the State of Western Australia.
Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purposes without the prior written permission of Public Transport Authority of Western Australia.
Enquiries may be directed to:
Communications and Publications Officer
Public Transport Authority