Carrabin Station Platform upgrade
Work has now been completed at Carrabin Station on Transwa's Prospector route. The new Carrabin Station is located on the northern side of the rail line, 650m east from the existing station, and is fully compliant with Disability and Discrimination Act (DDA) standards.
The project included:
- A new raised sheltered platform, accessible via ramp or stairs, and has seating for three people;
- A new station access road off Carrabin Siding Road, with a bus turning circle, bus shelter, and vehicle access ramp;
- One car bay and on ACROD bay, line marking and bollards, new kerbing and bitumen surface;
- Station lighting and signage;
- Removal of the existing station and pedestrian level crossing after the new station is complete.
The new station will improve the experience of Transwa passengers travelling to or from Carrabin Station on the Prospector service, which operates at least once daily between Kalgoorlie and East Perth.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 13 62 13.